Rookie Scouting Portfolio author Matt Waldman and Ross Tucker discuss seven notable prospects from this week’s East-West Shrine Game.
On this week’s College Draft, Ross and I profiled seven notable prospects from the East-West Shrine Game:
- Why South Carolina running back Rico Dowdle’s freshman tape showed a lot of similarities to runners like Joe Mixon and Le’Veon Bell.
- What makes Charlotte runner Benny LeMay a mature prospect at the position.
- How Rhode Island wide receiver has leveraged his strength and leaping ability to become a dynamic pass catcher.
- Why Utah quarterback Tyler Huntley has flashes of elite play but lacks overall consistency.
- The phases of the game where Michigan tackle Jon Runyan, Jr. must prove himself.
- The refinements that edge defender Bryce Huff of Memphis must develop to become more than a one-on-one matchup defender on passing downs.
- Why Charlotte edge defender Alex Highsmith has the skills to raise his draft profile but ultimately must get stronger.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.