Mark Schofield joins Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast for a conversation about the prospect of Josh McDaniels as a head coach, three offensive sleeper prospects for the 2020 NFL Draft, and our thoughts on each of the four NFL wildcard games.
Happy New Year—or Thanksgiving for those of you Washington fans listening out there—Mark Schofield and I put the Quick Game format on temporary vacation to have an extended conversation about a few topics in this week’s RSP Cast:
- After his stint in Denver and his bridge-burning with the Colts, is Josh McDaniels ready to become an NFL head coach again?
- Mark shares his admiration for Minnesota wide receiver Tyler Johnson’s game and why he believes Johnson has the game to perform in the NFL despite losing some of his pre-draft shine during the year.
- Matt gushes over Tennessee wide receiver Jauan Jennings and offers an on-field comparison that would please any NFL team if they had such a player in the fold.
- Matt follows up with an in-depth monologue on South Carolina running back Rico Dowdle, a player with the ability to have a better NFL career than his stint as a Gamecock if he can stay healthy.
- Mark and Matt discuss why they think the Patriots-Titans game will be a close battle and what could tip the contest in each team’s favor.
- Mark explains why his head and heart are in different places when it comes to the Eagles-Seahawks tilt and Matt shares his fears about the Seattle offense heading into this contest.
- Matt and Mark discuss why they agree with the outcome of the Bills-Texans affair.
- Mark and Matt end the show with thoughts about the Vikings-Saints matchup and why the most unlikely result would be a Vikings blowout.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95 available for download April 1.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:18 — 63.5MB)
Subscribe to Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS