Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from the Independence Bowl, and the two college playoff matchups this weekend.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I discuss nine notable players from three marquee games on the college football schedule:
- What makes LaTech cornerback Amik Robertson a good ballhawk?
- Scouting profiles of Miami linebacker Michael Pickney and wide receiver Jeff Thomas–two compelling prospects who decided to skip the bowl game.
- Where speedy LSU linebacker Patrick Queen must address his game in the NFL.
- Where LSU tight end Thaddeus Moss has similarities to his father Randy.
- Why Oklahoma nose tackle Neville Gallimore must have a big game for Oklahoma to have a chance against LSU and why Grady Jarrett is the top end of the Gallimore’s style of play.
- Ohio State cornerback Jeffery Okudah plays with great patience. Matt explains the physical skills that afford such confidence.
- Why Clemson cornerback A.J. Terrell’s length and hand-eye coordination make him a productive player.
- Why Tigers left guard John Simpson is one of the top prospects at his position in this class.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.