Rookie Scouting Portfolio contributors Dwain McFarland and J. Moyer deliver in-depth analysis on Derrick Henry, Saquon Barkley, Rashaad Penny, Derrius Guice, and more in their seventh episode of The Fantasy Film And Data RSP Cast.
This week, Dwain and J spend an hour breaking down some skill position players that have exceeded fantasy expectations for 2019 and a few that have fallen short.
- Is this just another late-season surge for Derrick Henry, or is his stock on the rise heading into 2020?
- What is behind the dip in production for Saquon Barkley and Joe Mixon?
- Has Rashaad Penny cured some of J’s offseason concerns, and is he a viable fantasy start for the playoffs?
- What should we make of Derrius Guice’s recent break-out? Dwain breaks down the Washington backfield utilization while J walks you through a play-by-play of his Week 13 breakout performance.
- D.J. Moore has surged to WR8 in point per reception formats on the back of recent strong performances. Can he keep it going?
Dwain McFarland (Twitter: @DwainMcFarland) and J. Moyer’s (Twitter: @JMoyerFB) Fantasy Film And Data RSP Cast integrate data and film to deliver optimal fantasy analysis. McFarland is a three-time, top-five finisher in the FFPC high-stakes leagues with over $100K in winnings during the past three years, and Moyer is a former high school offensive coach in the San Francisco area with seven years of experience.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.