Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Utah-Oregon, Memphis-Cincinnati, and Georgia-LSU.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I discuss nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule:
- Matt explains what makes Cincinnati TE Josiah Deguara an underrated prospect despite a lack of length for a blocker.
- How Memphis tight end Joey Magnifico could take the developmental route of Ravens tight end Nick Boyle.
- Why Cincinnati RB Michael Warren II will appeal to many coaches for similar reasons as C.J. Anderson and Spencer Ware.
- Matt shares where Utah QB Tyler Huntley has moments of elite play but why there are behaviors that require significant adjustment for Huntley to progress beyond a backup journeyman.
- Where does center Jake Hanson’s game best fit for the NFL?
- What shortcoming of LSU guard Damien Lewis’s game will suppress his value despite having the skills to play in the NFL.
- Why does Matt have a severe draft crush on Georgia left guard Solomon Kindley?
- Why LSU LB Jacob Phillips will have great appeal to coaches in need of controlling the flats in the passing game.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.