Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Alabama-Auburn, Ohio State-Michigan, and Oklahoma-Oklahoma State.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I discuss nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule:
- What must Michigan cornerback Lavert Hill improve upon to earn more than a nickel back role?
- How has Thayer Munford improved his game?
- Why do Chuba Hubbard and JaTarvious Whitlow remind Matt of Kenyan Drake when he first entered the NFL?
- What makes Creed Humphrey a top center?
- Which Oklahoma back reminds Matt of Jets veteran Bilal Powell?
- Why does arm length hurt right guard Michael Onwenu’s stock?
- What version of Raekwon Davis is the NFL going to get?
- Why is Prince Tega Wanogho raw?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.