Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including the marquee matchup of Ohio State-Penn State.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I discuss nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule:
- Is Penn State receiver KJ Hamler likely to leave for the draft this year and how does he compare with Hollywood Brown?
- Why is Ohio State receiver Binjimen Victor a productive red-zone receiver?
- What physical aspect of playing linebacker a challenge for OSU’s Malik Harrison?
- UVA linebacker Charles Snowden III is thin but rangy (6’7″) player with who has a great feel for zone coverage but struggles in man-to-man. Matt explains why he finds Snowden intriguing.
- UVA receiver Joe Reed will begin his career as a return specialist but Matt explains the raw skills that make Reed worth a deeper look.
- Because I forgot, I share my thoughts once again on Liberty wide receiver Antonio Gandy-Golden, who is worth talking about twice.
- Georgia Southern has two excellent cornerbacks in Kindle Vildor and Marquavion Brinson. Both have NFL talent. Matt explains what they did against Clemson’s receivers in 2018 that impressed him and which one is noted as a top prospect.
- Arkansas State receiver Kirk Merritt is a productive slot receiver and Matt explains what he needs to see in order to project more of Merritt’s game to the NFL.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.