Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Kristian Fulton, Devonta Smith, Najee Harris, Devin Duvernay, and a trio of intriguing late-round prospects.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I discuss nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule:
- Why LSU CB Kristian Fulton can get handsy.
- Where does Alabama WR Devonta Smith play bigger than his size?
- What must Alabama’s RB Najee Harris add to his toolbox?
- Where is Texas WR Devin Duvernay ahead of the game as a collegian?
- What can Kansas State linebacker Elijah Sullivan develop to improve against blockers?
- Is Penn State DT Robert Windsor an NFL prospect?
- Why is Matt concerned about Minnesota WR Tyler Johnson’s speed and acceleration?
- Does Minnesota have two NFL running back prospects on its depth chart?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.