Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Kristian Fulton, Devonta Smith, Najee Harris, Devin Duvernay, and a trio of intriguing late-round prospects.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I discuss nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule:
- Why LSU CB Kristian Fulton can get handsy.
- Where does Alabama WR Devonta Smith play bigger than his size?
- What must Alabama’s RB Najee Harris add to his toolbox?
- Where is Texas WR Devin Duvernay ahead of the game as a collegian?
- What can Kansas State linebacker Elijah Sullivan develop to improve against blockers?
- Is Penn State DT Robert Windsor an NFL prospect?
- Why is Matt concerned about Minnesota WR Tyler Johnson’s speed and acceleration?
- Does Minnesota have two NFL running back prospects on its depth chart?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.