Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Andrew Thomas, Jabari Zuniga, Damon Hazelton, Julian Okwara, and Khalid Kareem.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I discuss nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule:
- What makes Georgia left tackle Andrew Thomas a marquee draft prospect?
- Matt’s first look at Georgia receiver Lawrence Cager hasn’t unearthed the reputation that proceeds Cager from his Miami days.
- Jabari Zuniga has excellent quickness, where can he leverage it more often in his game?
- Ross Tucker tells the unlikely story behind emerging receiver Damon Hazelton.
- What former LSU star reminds Matt of Julian Okwara and what does Matt think of Okwara’s running mate, Khalid Kareem?
- Which SMU receiver has the most NFL upside?
- How can Memphis edge player Brandon Huff, Jr. earn a role with an NFL team?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.