Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Nick Coe, Tyler Biadasz, Justin Jefferson, Austin Mack, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Cole Kmet, and a pair Big Ten safeties.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Wisconsin-Ohio State, Auburn-LSU, and Notre Dame-Michigan.
- What will likely be the best position for Nick Coe to make an immediate impact in the NFL?
- Where can Wisconsin center Tyler Biadasz improve his sterling game?
- Why is Justin Jefferson one of Matt’s favorite receivers in this class?
- What is the root cause of Austin Mack’s loss of balance during some of his routes?
- Where is Cole Kmet a competent blocker and what versatile Raider is a potential comp for his game?
- Why is Clyde Edwards-Helaire an Emmitt Smith starter kit?
- Why isn’t Ian Book considered a top quarterback prospect?
- Which Big 10 safety is a fine athlete but a poor tackler?
- Which Big 10 safety is a good tackler but his athletic ability is a question mark for the next level?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.