Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Nick Coe, Tyler Biadasz, Justin Jefferson, Austin Mack, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Cole Kmet, and a pair Big Ten safeties.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Wisconsin-Ohio State, Auburn-LSU, and Notre Dame-Michigan.
- What will likely be the best position for Nick Coe to make an immediate impact in the NFL?
- Where can Wisconsin center Tyler Biadasz improve his sterling game?
- Why is Justin Jefferson one of Matt’s favorite receivers in this class?
- What is the root cause of Austin Mack’s loss of balance during some of his routes?
- Where is Cole Kmet a competent blocker and what versatile Raider is a potential comp for his game?
- Why is Clyde Edwards-Helaire an Emmitt Smith starter kit?
- Why isn’t Ian Book considered a top quarterback prospect?
- Which Big 10 safety is a fine athlete but a poor tackler?
- Which Big 10 safety is a good tackler but his athletic ability is a question mark for the next level?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.