Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including Eno Benjamin, Shea Patterson, Ben Brederson, Shaka Toney, Bradlee Anae, Jaylon Johnson, and a pair of trio of intriguing options from the Memphis-Tulane tilt.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Michigan-Penn State, Arizona State-Utah, and Memphis-Tulane.
- Why are people so intrigued with Michigan quarterback Shea Patterson?
- What makes Arizona State’s Eno Benjamin an exciting running back prospect and what must he add to his toolbox?
- Where is Michigan left guard Ben Brederson too by the book with his game?
- Why are Matt and Ross excited about Penn State defensive end Shaka Toney?
- What’s on the list of things that Utah defensive end Bradlee Anae must improve?
- How does the talented Jaylon Johnson get tricked as a cover corner?
- What’s surprising about Memphis cornerback T.J. Carter’s game?
- Where does Memphis receiver Damonte Coxiee excel as a pass-catcher?
- How does Tulane running back Darius Bradwell’s self-awareness translate to his overall game?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.