Rookie Scouting Portfolio contributors Dwain McFarland and J. Moyer deliver in-depth analysis of the Ravens, Rams, and Falcons, and discuss the upward and downward trends of Chris Godwin, D.J. Chark, and Curtis Samuel.
Follow Dwain and J on Twitter: @dwainmcfarland and @JMoyerFB.
This week, Dwain and J spend an hour breaking down a few offenses with big fantasy implications that are trending in the wrong direction, discussing personnel utilization, advanced statistics, and film review to offer foresight for the weeks ahead:
- Can Lamar Jackson get the Ravens’ passing game back on track?
- Concerns about Marquise Browns’ injury.
- The state of Todd Gurley.
- Why six-man defensive fronts are creating difficulties for the Rams’ offense.
- How Gerald Everett’s uptick in utilization impacts the rest of the Rams attack.
- Can the Falcons’ skill players overcome continuous bad game scripts and a non-player-centric scheme?
- Chris Godwin, D.J. Chark, and Curtis Samuel have each gotten off to a faster or slower start than expected, do the trends continue?
Dwain McFarland and J. Moyer’s Fantasy Film And Data RSP Cast integrate data and film to deliver optimal fantasy analysis. McFarland is a three-time, top-five finisher in the FFPC high-stakes leagues with over $100K in winnings during the past three years and Moyer is a former high school offensive coach in the San Francisco area with seven years of experience.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now (available for download April 1).