Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including a pair of linemen from one of the best offensive lines in the country, two productive defensive ends, and two significant cogs in Oklahoma’s prolific offense.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Oregon-Colorado, Oklahoma-Texas, and Penn State-Iowa.
- What makes Shane Lemieux and Calvin Throckmorton top offensive line prospects?
- Why is my early player comp for Laviska Shenault may be disappointing to fans but meant as a compliment?
- What does Jalen Hurts have in common–good and bad–with his predecessors at OU?
- What does Trey Sermon have in common with Dalvin Cook?
- How does Zack Shackleford’s intelligence and awareness show up as a center?
- Why is Nate Stanley such an up-and-down quarterback?
- How Ducks linebacker Troy Dye’s strengths can be his greatest weakness.
- Why was Ross so impressed with Iowa DE A.J. Epenesa as a prep player?
- Why do I think DE Yetur Matos-Gross has even greater upside as a pro?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.