Matt Waldman joins the Bears Barroom for a conversation about the top eligible edge rushers, quarterbacks, and running backs for the 2020 NFL Draft.
I thoroughly enjoyed my first opportunity to join the Bears Barroom for some NFL Draft prospect conversation about defensive ends, quarterbacks and running backs. We traded thoughts on a number of compelling prospects, including:
- Ohio State DE Chase Young, perhaps the top prospect for the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Auburn DT/DE Derrick Brown, one of my favorite defensive linemen in this class.
- Michigan State DE Kenny Willekes, who appeals to blue-collar, defensive-minded NFL fans like us on the show.
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa and why he’s my Heisman candidate (once I explained to the crew that I’m not one for following narratives with my Lamar Jackson story from yesteryear).
- LSU QB Joe Burrow and his skill in and out of rhythm.
- Washington State QB Anthony Gordon’s ability to hold defenders with his eyes for what seems like an eternity.
- Georgia RB D’Andre Swift and why you should ignore his receiving data and focus on the film.
- Wisconsin RB Jonathan Taylor and where his game reminds me of Nick Chubb’s.
Give the show a listen and rate and review it for those guys who work hard to bring you quality content.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now (available for download April 1).