Matt Waldman joins the Bears Barroom for a conversation about the top eligible edge rushers, quarterbacks, and running backs for the 2020 NFL Draft.
I thoroughly enjoyed my first opportunity to join the Bears Barroom for some NFL Draft prospect conversation about defensive ends, quarterbacks and running backs. We traded thoughts on a number of compelling prospects, including:
- Ohio State DE Chase Young, perhaps the top prospect for the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Auburn DT/DE Derrick Brown, one of my favorite defensive linemen in this class.
- Michigan State DE Kenny Willekes, who appeals to blue-collar, defensive-minded NFL fans like us on the show.
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa and why he’s my Heisman candidate (once I explained to the crew that I’m not one for following narratives with my Lamar Jackson story from yesteryear).
- LSU QB Joe Burrow and his skill in and out of rhythm.
- Washington State QB Anthony Gordon’s ability to hold defenders with his eyes for what seems like an eternity.
- Georgia RB D’Andre Swift and why you should ignore his receiving data and focus on the film.
- Wisconsin RB Jonathan Taylor and where his game reminds me of Nick Chubb’s.
Give the show a listen and rate and review it for those guys who work hard to bring you quality content.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.