Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including a showdown between two of the hottest quarterback prospects in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Michigan State-Ohio State, Cal-Oregon, and LSU-Utah State.
- Where Ross and I disagree with the consensus about Utah State QB Jordan Love.
- Where patience pays off for Utah State linebacker David Woodward.
- How does LSU quarterback Joe Burrow’s confidence show up on tape?
- Why Spartans defensive tackle Raequon Williams is a boom-bust producer.
- Why Spartans defensive end Kenny Willekes is an excellent run defender.
- The skills that make Ohio State receiver K.J. Hill a quarterback-friendly option
- Why Cal linebacker Evan Weaver can play both inside and outside linebacker.
- What did Matt see on tape about Cal cornerback Camryn Bynum that shows off his emotional resilience?
- How Ducks linebacker Troy Dye’s strengths can be his greatest weakness.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.