Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including a showdown between two of the hottest quarterback prospects in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Michigan State-Ohio State, Cal-Oregon, and LSU-Utah State.
- Where Ross and I disagree with the consensus about Utah State QB Jordan Love.
- Where patience pays off for Utah State linebacker David Woodward.
- How does LSU quarterback Joe Burrow’s confidence show up on tape?
- Why Spartans defensive tackle Raequon Williams is a boom-bust producer.
- Why Spartans defensive end Kenny Willekes is an excellent run defender.
- The skills that make Ohio State receiver K.J. Hill a quarterback-friendly option
- Why Cal linebacker Evan Weaver can play both inside and outside linebacker.
- What did Matt see on tape about Cal cornerback Camryn Bynum that shows off his emotional resilience?
- How Ducks linebacker Troy Dye’s strengths can be his greatest weakness.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.