Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including two of the best receiver prospects in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: USC-Washington, Utah-Washington State, and Ohio State-Nebraska.
- Who did Washington center Nick Harris handle that impressed Matt?
- How can Utah defensive tackle Leki Fotu do a better job of keeping hands off his frame?
- When does USC receiver Michael Pittman, Jr’s strength get the best of his game?
- Is Washington receiver Aaron Fuller a vertical threat?
- Why is Ohio State’s Chase Young potentially a better fit as a 3-4 edge defender in the NFL?
- How Nebraska linebacker Mohamed Barry earns Matt’s appreciation?
- Why Ohio State’s J.K. Dobbins is among the best backs Matt as seen when it comes to working in traffic?
- What makes Washington State quarterback Anthony Gordon ‘patient but sudden’?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.