Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including two of the best receiver prospects in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: USC-Washington, Utah-Washington State, and Ohio State-Nebraska.
- Who did Washington center Nick Harris handle that impressed Matt?
- How can Utah defensive tackle Leki Fotu do a better job of keeping hands off his frame?
- When does USC receiver Michael Pittman, Jr’s strength get the best of his game?
- Is Washington receiver Aaron Fuller a vertical threat?
- Why is Ohio State’s Chase Young potentially a better fit as a 3-4 edge defender in the NFL?
- How Nebraska linebacker Mohamed Barry earns Matt’s appreciation?
- Why Ohio State’s J.K. Dobbins is among the best backs Matt as seen when it comes to working in traffic?
- What makes Washington State quarterback Anthony Gordon ‘patient but sudden’?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.