Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including two of the best receiver prospects in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Georgia-Notre Dame, Michigan-Wisconsin, and Florida-Tennessee.
- Where can LT Jon Runyan, Jr. improve against the blitz?
- What is lacking in RB D’Andre Swift’s game?
- What is a concerning issue with RB Jonathan Taylor?
- Why does Matt want CB C.J. Henderson on his team?
- Where is there potential for OLB Darrell Walker against the run?
- WR Marquez Callaway’s perimeter potential
- The type of targets where WR Donovan-Peoples Jones excels.
- Where S J.R. Reed struggles.
- Why is WR Chase Claypool is better on throws 15-35 yards past the line of scrimmage?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.