Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including two of the best receiver prospects in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule: Georgia-Notre Dame, Michigan-Wisconsin, and Florida-Tennessee.
- Where can LT Jon Runyan, Jr. improve against the blitz?
- What is lacking in RB D’Andre Swift’s game?
- What is a concerning issue with RB Jonathan Taylor?
- Why does Matt want CB C.J. Henderson on his team?
- Where is there potential for OLB Darrell Taylor, Jr. against the run?
- WR Marquez Callaway’s perimeter potential
- The type of targets where WR Donovan-Peoples Jones excels.
- Where S J.R. Reed struggles.
- Why is WR Chase Claypool is better on throws 15-35 yards past the line of scrimmage?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.