Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including two of the best receiver prospects in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule. I got carried away with a few of the prospects, which limited our conversation to the UCF-Stanford, Purdue-TCU, and South Carolina-Alabama games.
- How do K.J. Costello’s strengths help the Stanford run game?
- Why is Richie Grant a better fit as a safety in two-high coverage?
- What makes Paulson Adebo a good run defender in addition to his off-coverage work?
- Where is Jaelen Reagor inconsistent as a pass-catcher?
- Why is this week’s matchup with cornerback Jeff Gladney and Rondale Moore a great showcase for Gladney?
- What about tight end Brycen Hopkins makes him a potentially excellent route runner?
- How could Bryan Edwards be a difference-maker against Alabama this weekend?
- Why is DL Javon Kinlaw not the sum of his parts?
- Why is Jerry Jeudy one of the marquee talents in college football?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.