Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from two of the big college games this week, including a safety Matt thinks is one of the best football players in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule. I got carried away with a few of the prospects, which limited our conversation to the Texas-LSU and Texas A&M-Clemson games.
- Where must Travis Etienne improve in order to acclimate quickly to the NFL?
- What do Tee Higgins and Steelers WR James Washington have in common?
- What makes defensive lineman Justin Madubuike so versatile?
- The savvy movements Collin Johnson makes that sets him apart from many wide receiver prospects.
- Where quarterback Sam Ehlinger must improve pre-snap.
- The intuitive wonder of LSU safety Grant Delpit’s game.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.