Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from two of the big college games this week, including a safety Matt thinks is one of the best football players in the country.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule. I got carried away with a few of the prospects, which limited our conversation to the Texas-LSU and Texas A&M-Clemson games.
- Where must Travis Etienne improve in order to acclimate quickly to the NFL?
- What do Tee Higgins and Steelers WR James Washington have in common?
- What makes defensive lineman Justin Madubuike so versatile?
- The savvy movements Collin Johnson makes that sets him apart from many wide receiver prospects.
- Where quarterback Sam Ehlinger must improve pre-snap.
- The intuitive wonder of LSU safety Grant Delpit’s game.
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.