Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including two of the most exciting quarterbacks in college football.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule. I felt like a kid in a candy store with this week’s lineup:
- What do I want to see from Oregon’s QB Justin Herbert this year?
- What makes WR Juwan Johnson a compelling NFL prospect and why does he match well with Herbert’s strengths?
- Why does Auburn DT Derek Brown’s game remind Matt of those old Japanese monster flicks?
- Comparing and contrasting Oklahoma MLB Kenneth Brooks’ game with Miami’s Shaq Quarterman’s.
- Which parts of Houston WR Marquez Stevenson’s game thrill and concern me?
- Why I have a strong first-impression Houston QB D’Eriq King’s game and where it is a little more advanced than Herbert’s?
- What makes Vanderbilt RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn a good NFL prospect and the two different things could make him even better?
- Why Vanderbilt TE Jared Pinkney reminds me a little of Austin Hooper with better wheels?
- How George FS Richard LeCounte makes his defense formidable against the pass?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.