Ross Tucker and Matt Waldman preview nine NFL Draft prospects from three of the big college games this week, including two of the most exciting quarterbacks in college football.
Every week, Ross Tucker and I will be discussing nine big-time players from three marquee games on the college football schedule. I felt like a kid in a candy store with this week’s lineup:
- What do I want to see from Oregon’s QB Justin Herbert this year?
- What makes WR Juwan Johnson a compelling NFL prospect and why does he match well with Herbert’s strengths?
- Why does Auburn DT Derek Brown’s game remind Matt of those old Japanese monster flicks?
- Comparing and contrasting Oklahoma MLB Kenneth Brooks’ game with Miami’s Shaq Quarterman’s.
- Which parts of Houston WR Marquez Stevenson’s game thrill and concern me?
- Why I have a strong first-impression Houston QB D’Eriq King’s game and where it is a little more advanced than Herbert’s?
- What makes Vanderbilt RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn a good NFL prospect and the two different things could make him even better?
- Why Vanderbilt TE Jared Pinkney reminds me a little of Austin Hooper with better wheels?
- How George FS Richard LeCounte makes his defense formidable against the pass?
Like what you’ve heard? Be sure to subscribe to The College Draft Podcast. It’s going to be a great season.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.