Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast continues its 2019 Team Projection Series with Dwain McFarland with a deep dive into the individual and team performance of the Pittsburgh Steelers offense.
Dwain McFarland returns to the show for a great conversation about the Pittsburgh Steelers offense:
- With the losses of two major offensive stars, is this a year that the Steelers reload or fall apart?
- Is there a legitimate trap door with JuJu Smith-Schuster’s 2019 production and how does Mike Thomas’ 2018 season provide a model for a possible decline in Smith-Schuster’s output?
- Will the Steelers’ passing offense continue operating at a massive volume of attempts?
- How does Pittsburgh replace Antonio’s target distribution?
- Why is Dwain bullish on Vance McDonald’s 2019 production?
- Why is Matt high on James Conner’s receiving potential?
Check out this episode for in-depth Steelers conversation.
And if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend reading McFarland’s new piece at the RSP site on How to Project NFL Offenses. If you’re a fantasy player, NFL beat writer, or football analyst, you should consider learning to do your own projections and Dwain has 20 years experience as well as success in high stakes fantasy leagues.
Of course, if you don’t have time to do projections and you’re an RSP subscriber, you can also stay tuned for future RSP Newsletters where Dwain will be providing snapshots of individual player projections from his league-wide process.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now (available for download April 1).