Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast continues its 2019 Team Projection Series with Dwain McFarland with a deep dive into the individual and team performance of the Cleveland Browns offense.
Dwain McFarland returns to the show for a great conversation about the Cleveland Browns offense:
- How does Todd Monken’s past work influence the offense–even with recent reports that Monken’s initial work didn’t go smoothly this spring?
- Baker Mayfield was on a tear after Freddie Kitchen took over midway through the 2018 season, can Mayfield maintain or build on that torrid pace?
- How high is Odell Beckham’s ceiling?
- How will the Browns use Antonio Callaway?
- Why Demetrius Harris’s on-field presence could actually help David Njoku?
- Is Nick Chubb’s ceiling in the same range as Ezekiel Elliott and Saquon Barkley?
Check out this episode for in-depth Browns conversation and Frank Gore-Marlon Mack-Frankenstein jokes. And if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend reading McFarland’s new piece at the RSP site on How to Project NFL Offenses. If you’re a fantasy player, NFL beat writer, or football analyst, you should consider learning to do your own projections and Dwain has 20 years experience as well as success in high stakes fantasy leagues.
Of course, if you don’t have time to do projections and you’re an RSP subscriber, you can also stay tuned for future RSP Newsletters where Dwain will be providing snapshots of individual player projections from his league-wide process.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now (available for download April 1).