Matt Waldman shares his thoughts on various landing spots he likes as well as those by listener request in this episode of the RSP Cast.
With the RSP Post-Draft available for download, Matt Waldman spends this week’s RSP Cast discussing landing spots–ones that he likes as well as those requested by his listeners:
- Will Grier is an excellent low-cost investment for the Panthers and fantasy players.
- Lamar Jackson is an unusual player in an even more unusual scenario and it leads to flawed analysis about his future, which makes him and his receivers bargains in drafts.
- The decline of A.J. Brown’s rookie value is rooted in last year’s production when analysts should be thinking about Rishard Matthews.
- Foster Moreau’s upside.
- Dexter Williams, outside zone, and what it could mean for the Packers’ depth chart of backs.
- Josh Oliver’s rookie year.
- Travis Fulgham’s fit in Detroit.
- Parris Campbell’s route running, the future positions he might play, and how the Colts lineup may shake out next year.
- Trevon Wesco as the ultimate bargain.
- Darwin Thompson and the parallels to Brian Westbrook.
As always any feedback you’d like to provide is welcomed.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now (available for download April 1).