Mark Schofield and Matt Waldman continue the second half of a conversation about individual quarterback performances during the 2018 NFL season.
I love having Mark Schofield on the show and as the NFL regular season comes to a close, it felt like the right time to have him join me for a conversation about individual quarterback performances. Last week, we covered the NFC (and Josh Allen). This week, we focus on the AFC.
- Which quarterback does Matt believe is poised for a huge step forward in 2019?
- Which quarterback has left Mark disappointed and time could be running out for him if he doesn’t make a big leap in 2019?
- Oakland looked like a disaster this year but are they closer to relevancy than it appears, especially for the passing offense and Derek Carr?
- Late-season thoughts on Patrick Mahomes.
- Philip Rivers appreciation segment.
- Would Baker Mayfield be best off if Gregg Williams and Freddie Kitchens remain in their current roles?
- Is Tom Brady losing velocity or is something else missing?
As always with Mark and me, you get thoughts on technique, scheme, emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, and even comparing the offensive line and quarterback to a married couple (and it makes sense).
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now through December 28 and get a 10 percent discount.