Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast pairs up with Mark Schofield of Inside the Pylon and Pro Football Weekly for a deep dive into quarterback evaluation.
Quarterbacking is this week’s entree (and avocado ice cream as the dessert) at the RSP Cast and it’s always great to dig in with Mark Schofield:
- How our evaluation of the position has changed in recent years.
- What ‘being right’ means when studying the position.
- Players who reinforced and countered our evaluation process.
- The developmental leaps of Carson Wentz and Jared Goff.
- The progression of Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston.
- The difference between processing speed and play speed.
- Who would Mark insert into the Patriots offense if he could have any quarterback in the league to replace Tom Brady?
If you enjoy this show, keep in mind that Mark and I only covered a portion of our topics this week. He’ll be back within the month for another conversation.
For analysis of skill players, get the 2018 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge. Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each.