Matt Waldman’s RSP joins Ryan McDowell, Matt Price, and Dan Meylor for draft discussion and a two-round mock draft.
As I make my way through the podcast circuit, I’m updating hosts with players that I haven’t discussed to death. The DLF crew asked me about the following prospects:
- Cam Meredith in New Orleans.
- Dez Bryant’s release.
- Quality over quantity: How I project running backs who didn’t earn a lot of receiving production.
- Sam Darnold and why he’s a big wildcard in this class.
- Mason Rudolph’s potential.
- Kyle Lauletta as a potential riser.
- Derrius Guice’s confidence and why it could be an underrated factor in his game.
- D.J. Moore and our pro comparisons for him.
- Nyheim Hines — is he the next Tarik Cohen?
- Chris Warren’s difficult evaluation.
We did a two-round mock PPR and I came away with three running backs, two quarterbacks, and my top receiver. Details here.