Categories: 2018 NFL Draft, Matt Waldman, Players, Podcasts, Quarterback, Running Back, Tight End, Wide Receiver
RSP author Matt Waldman joined David Kromelow on the SportsKrunch Podcast for a discussion of the 2018 NFL Draft class with fantasy football implications.
- Lamar Jackson’s potential fantasy impact and my overall dim view of NFL quarterback development.
- Why I like but don’t love Baker Mayfield.
- Nick Chubb vs. Saquon Barkley.
- Justin Jackson vs. Rashaad Penny.
- My thoughts on Dante Pettis.
- My thoughts on the overall talent level of the WR class.
- Calvin Ridley vs. D.J. Moore.
- Which of Dallas Goedert, Mike Gesicki, and Hayden Hurst has the best shot of matching Evan Engram’s 2017 season?
- Buy or Sell:
- Kyle Lauletta
- Mike White
- Nyheim Hines
- Chase Edmonds
- D.J. Chark
- DaeSean Hamilton
- Ian Thomas
- Jaylen Samuels