Analyzing 2017 NFL QB Prospects: Josh Norris playing the GM and Matt Waldman playing the scout.
It’s always a pleasure to sit down with Rotoworld’s Josh Norris and talk shop. This podcast segment is a 45-minute episode devoted to quarterbacks.
- Why is Patrick Mahomes worth the risk?
- The player both Josh and I discover we stylistically (not talent) compare to Andrew Luck?
- Should slower development timetables in the NFL be a thing?
- Deshaun Watson’s pocket presence.
- Why I agree with Bill Polian about Chad Kelly’s talent.
For analysis of skill players in the 2017 draft class, pre-order a login for the 2017 Rookie Scouting Portfolio – for April 1 download Better yet, if you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2017 RSPs at no additional charge. Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 apiece.