I joined the Better Rivals crew to discuss quarterbacks and wide receivers, including where Smelter fits into the 2016 equation.
- Jared Goff’s pocket presence and arm strength.
- Why is pocket presence a pass/fail factor to quarterbacking?
- Are there other pass/fail aspects to quarterbacking?
- Where Goff fits within the past 4 years of QB talent.
- Why am I a believer in Cardale Jones’ talent?
- Is Carson Wentz a good fit for the 49ers?
- A review of Laquon Treadwell and Josh Doctson.
- Thoughts on Leonte Carroo and Michael Thomas.
- Malcolm Mitchell and Mitch Matthews as sound mid-to-late picks for the 49ers.
- Where DeAndre Smelter fits within this year’s RSP rankings.
For analysis of skill players in this year’s draft class, download the 2016 Rookie Scouting Portfolio – early-bird purchase for April 1 download available now. Better yet, if you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2015 RSPs at no additional charge. Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 apiece..
One response to “Better Rivals Podcast Appearance”
[…] Better Rivals Pod: 49ers Options, QBs, and WRs. […]