Crooning Lex Luthor, Pluto in high-res, Let It Whip, and Concussion Protocols.
Views – Bob Harris’ Shaving Song
My wife Alicia is a Rodan + Fields Skin Care Specialist and the R+F product line introduced its new line of male skin care. She gave way a free line of products to the winner of her contest for best morning shave “swag song.” I’m not the least bit surprised that Bob Harris (Fantasy Football’s Lex Luthor) won–especially when he submitted a performance as proof.
Nothing like a Metalhead and fantasy writer singing Tom Jones…That dome will be shinier than ever after he uses this stuff. There’s an easier way to get R+F’s Men’s Shaving Care, contact my wife on Facebook: www.facebook.com/alicia.waldman.3
What is Going On Around Here?
If you’re new to the Rookie Scouting Portfolio blog, welcome. On Fridays I post links to pieces that I’ve found personally compelling or to content I hope will scratch that itch, but I haven’t read yet.
As I’ve long said about this Friday feature, you may not like everything listed here, but you’re bound to like something.
- Christian Hackenberg & Carson Wentz: Facing the Weak Side Drop – Mark Schofield’s analysis at Inside the Pylon.
- How Likely Is It, Really, That Your Athletic Kid Will Turn Pro?
- Michael Irvin & Odell Beckham On Releases – Video – H/T to Matt Harmon
- Concussion Management In the NFL: Return to Play Protocol – By Jene Bramel
Views: RSP Boiler Room Video No.4: TCU RB Aaron Green-Less Pretty, More Gritty…
Learn more about finishing strong, pass protection, and decision-making with this 10-minute look at Green. Thanks to DJ DKO for permission to use his music.
Download the 2015 Rookie Scouting Portfolio + Post-Draft Update!
Friday’s are also my chance to thank you for reading my work, encourage you to follow the RSP blog, and download the Rookie Scouting Portfolio publication.
If you’re in a dynasty league, the combination of the 2015 RSP and the RSP Post-Draft will have you prepared for this year and beyond.
Here’s just a sample of what my readers–new and old–are saying about the 2015 RSP. (Get ready for “Squee!” “Dammit” and jaws dropping)
Take a video tour of the 2015 pre-draft to see what I mean:
Seriously, this analysis is worth the price of the 2015 RSP package alone, but you also get the post-draft addendum with your purchase of the RSP. Remember 10 percent of each sale is donated to Darkness to Light to prevent sexual abuse in communities across the United States. While that alone should get you to download the RSP package, do it because you will be blown away with the detail and insight of the analysis and content. It’s why the RSP has grown so much in the past 10 years.
Listens: Dazz Band – Let It Whip
In Case You Missed It/Coming Soon
- Gut Check Week 3 – Travis Benjamin, Hauoli Kikaha, Josh Rosen, and more
- On the Couch Appearance – 105 minutes talking ball with Sigmund Bloom
- Carlos Hyde RSP Sample
- Gut Check Week 2: Sanity Check
- Bills Offense or Colts Defense? A Look at Two Big Plays
Reads (Life In General)
- Mark Zuckerberg Will Not Share This Story on Facebook – The famous and the powerful have new, more effective means of walling themselves off from us..
- Drug Goes from $13.50 a Tablet to $750, Overnight
- An American Void – He showed them his gun. He spoke of doing ‘something crazy.’ Why do the friends Dylan Roof stayed with before the Charleston church shooting shrug about their inaction? H/T to Jene Bramel.
- The Hotel That Inspired ‘The Shining’ Builds on Its Eerie Appeal – We have plans to go there. I’ve passed it numerous times.
- Rand Paul is Wrong about Kim Davis – By refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, the Kentucky country clerk is not “exercising [her] religious liberty.” H/T Keith Overton.
- Disasters That Were Foretold – From Katrina to Fukushima, there’s a long history of catastrophes that people saw coming, but still didn’t stop.
- How Big Egg Tried to Bring Down Little ‘Mayo’ (And Failed)
Listens: Me’Shell Ndegeocello – Soul Searchin’