John Owning and I examine Michael Bennett’s game and why he may not be Aaron Donald or Geno Atkins, but he’s still capable of being a disruptive pro.
- Examples of the arm-over/swim technique.
- The importance of pad level and pad orientation for a tackle.
- Why Bennett struggles with double teams.
- How line stunts manufacture pressure.
- Why Bennett does a good job helping his teammates generate pressure.
- Two types of hand usage with line play: hand-fighting and disengaging (and the one Bennett needs to address).
Like what you heard and want to read (a lot) more? The 2015 Rookie Scouting Portfolio is now available. If you’re in a dynasty league, the combination of the 2015 RSP and the RSP Post-Draft will have you prepared for this year and beyond. Here’s just a sample of what my readers–new and old–are saying about the 2015 RSP. (Get ready for “Squee!” “Dammit’s” and Jaws Dropping). Remember 10 percent of each sale is donated to Darkness to Light to prevent sexual abuse in communities across the United States. Download the Rookie Scouting Portfolio publication now