Categories: 2015 NFL Draft, Matt Waldman, RSP Publication
George Kritikos of DLF conducted a Q&A with me this weekend, covering the following topics:
- The RSP’s evolution over the past 10 years.
- Lessons I’ve learned about evaluating players during the past decade.
- How I evaluate my work.
- Why I “show my work.”
- The importance of Marcus Mariota’s landing spot.
- Does evaluation of a small-school player differ from a big-program star?
- Do I always prefer rookie quarterbacks to sit their first 1-3 years?
- Jay Ajayi’s ranking in the 2015 RSP pre-draft.
- A RB I like who will not be drafted in the first round.
- How much should we temper expectations on the 2015 WR class?
- How much does Nebraska’s program factor into Kenny Bell’s underrated label?
- Two underclassman to watch for the 2016’s class.
You can read the Q&A here.