I had a good time joining Andy Carlson on his podcast to talk Vikings draft and NFL prospects:
• The work that goes into the Rookie Scouting Portfolio
• Where did he have Teddy ranked coming in?
• What about McKinnon and Cordarrelle?
• The Vikings’ options at #11
• Kevin White vs Amari Cooper vs DaVante Parker
• Eric Kendricks vs Shaq Thompson
• Brandon Scherff vs La’el Collins
• Trae Waynes vs Marcus Peters
• Todd Gurley vs Melvin Gordon
• Late first round target Spielman may trade back in for
• David Cobb vs David Johnson vs Jay Ajayi vs Ameer Abdullah
• Late Round Sleepers: Brandon Bridge, Shane Carden, Zach Zenner, Darius Davis
• Why small school prospects get missed
• Jameis Winston is like Eli Manning
• Matt’s STONE COLD HOT TAKE (2)
• The Gauntlet
• Super Sleeper: Kenny Bell
• Your Twitter questions
Like what you heard and want to read (a lot) more? The 2015 Rookie Scouting Portfolio is now available. If you’re in a dynasty league, the combination of the 2015 RSP and the RSP Post-Draft will have you prepared for this year and beyond. Here’s just a sample of what my readers–new and old–are saying about the 2015 RSP. (Get ready for “Squee!” “Dammit’s” and Jaws Dropping). Remember 10 percent of each sale is donated to Darkness to Light to prevent sexual abuse in communities across the United States. Download the Rookie Scouting Portfolio publication now.