Walter Football’s Charlie Campbell drops by the RSP Film Room to break down Corey Robinson’s Missouri tape. Robinson is a 6’8″, 348-pound mammoth of a lineman. Does he have the athleticism to hang in the NFL at tackle or guard? Campbell and I explore that topic and more.
- Does Robinson have the athleticism to hang in the NFL as a tackle?
- What kind of blocking schemes can he handle at the NFL level?
- What type of quarterbacks might allow Robinson a shot to play guard?
- How does Robinson exhibit game intelligence and preparation?
- Is his size actually a limiting factor for his NFL potential?
For a complete list of RSP Film Room episodes, check out this page.
For analysis of skill players in this year’s draft class, download the 2014 Rookie Scouting Portfolio – available now. Better yet, if you’re a fantasy owner the 56-page Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2014 RSPs at no additional charge. Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 apiece.
The 2015 RSP will be available for pre-order in January.