Colossal Spiders, Trent Richardson, What If Series, Bonsai Music, and RSP Post-Draft
What is Reads Listens Views?
If you’re new to the Rookie Scouting Portfolio blog, welcome. I post links on Fridays to content I’m saving for later consumption or pieces that I found compelling. You may not like everything listed here, but you’re bound to like something.
Download the 2014 Rookie Scouting Portfolio + Post-Draft Update!
Friday’s are also my chance to thank you for reading my work, encourage you to follow the RSP blog, and download the Rookie Scouting Portfolio publication.
The 2014 Rookie Scouting Portfolio Post-Draft Add-On is ready for download. If you’re in a dynasty league, the combination of the 2014 RSP and the RSP Post-Draft will have you prepared for this year and beyond. Want details? Need details? I have ’em right here:
- 84 pages
- How to use the RSP and RSP-Post Draft together
- Good/Bad post-draft fits
- UDFAs to watch
- Long-term dynasty waiver wire gems
- Strategic overview of 2014 rookie drafts
- Tiered Value Chart Cheat Sheet across all positions
- Post-Draft rankings analysis and commentary–including notes about impending contracts years of competition on the depth charts
- Average Draft Position (ADP) Data of 19 dynasty drafts
- RSP Ranking-to-ADP Value Data
- Raw Data Worksheets to continue calculating additional ADP data for future drafts
Hell, take a video tour of the 2013 post-draft to see what I mean:
Seriously, this analysis is worth the price of the 2014 RSP package alone, but you get this as a part of your purchase with the 2014 RSP. Remember 10 percent of each sale is donated to Darkness to Light to prevent sexual abuse in communities across the United States. While that alone should get you to download the RSP package, do it because you will be blown away with the detail and insight of the analysis and content. It’s why the RSP has grown so much in the past nine years.
Best yet, 10 percent of each RSP sale is donated to Darkness to Light, a non-profit devoted to preventing and addressing sexual abuse through community training in schools, religious groups, and a variety of civic groups across the U.S.
In Case You Missed It/Coming Soon
- Listening to The Whispers: Changes to The RSP — RB
- Listening to The Whispers: Changes to The RSP — QB
- 5 Draft Strategies That Will Make You A Better Fantasy Owner
- RSO Journal: Writers’ League Rookie Draft Analysis – Part I
- Updated PPR Tiers at Footballguys
- What If Series: Zac Stacy
- What If Series: Marques Colston
- What If Series: Jimmy Graham
- 2014 Footballguys Fantasy Magazine App
- Turner’s Watchful Eye Has Vikings on Fast Track – The nuggets of analysis from Turner about quarterbacking in this piece are gold. It confirmed things I’ve seen and analyzed about quarterbacks in the RSP. I highly recommend reading.
- Trent Richardson Is A Beast – Brett Kollman’s take after watching the film.
- Is The Problem Trent Richardson or The Colts? – Thought I’d reprise Ben Muth’s view as well.
This site wants to get you to listen by advertising fear. I want you to listen because it’s beautiful
Reads (Life In General)
- Colorized Photos From the Past – For the “Easy Scrolling” crowd or you need a break break.
- President Takes $90K Paycut to Raise Wages For Frontline Workers – At a southern university no less. I’m impressed.
- Microscopic Time Lapse of Snowflakes Forming
- The Most Beautifully Terrifying Spiders You Never Knew Existed
- Advice From a Vegan Cardiologist – The President-Elect of the American College of Cardiology. Here comes the political firestorm within the physician community . . .
If you look at the physical properties of the things Diego uses to make music, the compositions really take on the quality of objects he uses to make the music.
Now take it home, Cory. . .
H/T to Marcus Miller.