The 2013 Rookie Scouting Portfolio Post-Draft Add-On is ready for download. If you’re in a dynasty league, the combination of the 2013 RSP and the RSP Post-Draft will have you prepared for this year and beyond. Want details? Need details? I have ’em right here:
- 67 pages
- How to use the RSP and RSP-Post Draft together
- Good/Bad post-draft fits
- UDFAs to watch
- Long-term dynasty waiver wire gems
- Long-term developmental projects
- Strategic overview of 2013 rookie drafts
- Tiered Value Chart Cheat Sheet across all positions
- Post-Draft rankings analysis and commentary
- Average Draft Position (ADP) Data
- RSP Ranking-to-ADP Value Data
- Raw Data Worksheets to continue calculating additional ADP data for future drafts
Seriously, this analysis is worth the price of the 2013 RSP package alone, but you get this as a part of your purchase with the 2013 RSP. Remember 10 percent of each sale is donated to Darkness to Light to prevent sexual abuse in communities across the United States. While that alone should get you to download the RSP package, do it because you will be blown away with the detail and insight of the analysis and content. It’s why the RSP has grown so much in the past eight years.
Quick note: I transposed the passing touchdowns and rushing/receiving touchdowns in the post-draft. It should be 4 points per passing touchdown and 6 points for rushing and receiving scores. My apologies.