Matt Waldman and Mark Schofield tackle stunts, underutilized NFL players, a college TE and RB of note, slumping players, and odd Thanksgiving Day scenarios.
- The value of E-T stunts and line games: Where they work, where they don’t.
- Players who have more left in the tank after this year than you may think.
- Most underutilize player on Seattle, San Francisco, Cleveland, and Denver.
- Mark and Matt’s college prospects of note.
- A player you think is in a slump or showing his flaws? Are they correctable or manageable?
- Why on earth were the Chiefs playing Chris Jones at DE?
- If circumstances required it, which alternate Thanksgiving Day meal/guest would you choose of Matt’s crazy scenarios involving, Steve Lukather, Tom Brady, Regina King, and Pharma Bro.
- Coolest thing you’ve seen on Instagram this week.
- Turkey Day Scenario you’d enjoy most to least involving Bill Belichick, Marshawn Lynch, Steve Smith, and Joe Buck.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a proceeds from sales are set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.