Matt Waldman joins Jake Burns on the OBR Film Breakdown podcast for a look at potential first- and second-round draft targets for the Cleveland Browns at linebacker and wide receiver. And of course, Jake hits Matt up for some late-round backs who could possibly fill Kareem Hunt’s role, if needed.
Jake Burns is awesome. Getting a chance to have quick chats about Cleveland football is also something that will always have a special place for me. This week, we talk about linebackers, receivers, and running backs:
- Why I’m a fan of Kentucky linebacker Jamin Davis as the best cross-section of skill and upside.
- Why Zaven Collins would be far from a consolation price if Davis isn’t available?
- What makes Nick Bolton a compelling second-round talent, if not undervalued there?
- Why Rashod Bateman or Tylan Wallace shouldn’t be overlooked and could provide versatility for Cleveland?
- Thoughts on other receivers who could also fulfill a role as a horizontal field-stretcher.
- Why Kylin Hill could be an excellent value and might slip far enough for Cleveland to pull the trigger.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), download the 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for $21.95.
Matt’s new RSP Dynasty Rankings and Two-Year Projections Package is available for $24.95
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2020 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best yet, a percentage of each sale is set aside for a year-end donation to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.