RSP contributor Dwain McFarland drops by the Matt Waldman RSP Cast for a conversation about our insights from the first three weeks of performances from the Cardinals, Ravens, Browns, and Vikings.
Every few weeks throughout the season, Dwain McFarland and I will be comparing notes about various teams. This week, we cover the ups and downs of four teams that we reviewed during our summer projection series.
- Why does Kyler Murray have a deceptively bad pressure rate?
- Why is the Cardinals’ play volume a stabilizing sign for the offense moving forward?
- How are defenses adjusting to the Cardinals’ passing game?
- Will the Arizona ground game improve?
- Has Lamar Jackson’s perimeter passing game improved?
- Why is the Ravens’ performance better than its early schedule of opponents?
- What did we learn from the Chiefs game?
- Where does Baker Mayfield rank near the bottom of the league as a passer?
- How are Mayfield’s and this offense’s struggles potentially symptoms of a deeper team-building problem in Cleveland?
- Where must Mayfield take responsibility for passing game’s performance?
- How good is the Vikings’ ground game?
- Why is Kirk Cousins’ taking so much time in the pocket and lacking success?
- Who is an emerging weapon in the Vikings’ offense?
As always, Dwain and I combine film and data to deliver insights that should help you get a clearer understanding of these teams and how their seasons could unfold. We encourage you to rate and review the podcast. If you prefer to email me, I’m available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), pre-order the 2020 Rookie Scouting Portfolio for a discounted price of $19.95 during the early-bird period of Thursday, December 5th through Friday, December 27th.
If you’re a fantasy owner and interested in purchasing past publications for $9.95 each, the 2012-2019 RSPs also have a Post-Draft Add-on that’s included at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is set aside until the RSP has reached its annual goal of donating $5,000 Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse.