RSP contributor Dwain McFarland drops by the Matt Waldman RSP Cast for a conversation about our insights from the first three weeks of performances from the Cardinals, Ravens, Browns, and Vikings.
Every few weeks throughout the season, Dwain McFarland and I will be comparing notes about various teams. This week, we cover the ups and downs of four teams that we reviewed during our summer projection series.
- Why does Kyler Murray have a deceptively bad pressure rate?
- Why is the Cardinals’ play volume a stabilizing sign for the offense moving forward?
- How are defenses adjusting to the Cardinals’ passing game?
- Will the Arizona ground game improve?
- Has Lamar Jackson’s perimeter passing game improved?
- Why is the Ravens’ performance better than its early schedule of opponents?
- What did we learn from the Chiefs game?
- Where does Baker Mayfield rank near the bottom of the league as a passer?
- How are Mayfield’s and this offense’s struggles potentially symptoms of a deeper team-building problem in Cleveland?
- Where must Mayfield take responsibility for passing game’s performance?
- How good is the Vikings’ ground game?
- Why is Kirk Cousins’ taking so much time in the pocket and lacking success?
- Who is an emerging weapon in the Vikings’ offense?
As always, Dwain and I combine film and data to deliver insights that should help you get a clearer understanding of these teams and how their seasons could unfold. We encourage you to rate and review the podcast. If you prefer to email me, I’m available at email@example.com.
For the most in-depth analysis of offensive skill players available (QB, RB, WR, and TE), get the 2019 Rookie Scouting Portfolio. If you’re a fantasy owner the Post-Draft Add-on comes with the 2012 – 2018 RSPs at no additional charge.
Best, yet, 10 percent of every sale is donated to Darkness to Light to combat sexual abuse. You can purchase past editions of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio for just $9.95 each. You can pre-order the 2019 RSP now (available for download April 1).