Garage A Trois, Force Player Watch List, Shut `Em Down, David Igono on Dak.
Charlie Hunter “Lively Up Yourself”
If you’re new to the Rookie Scouting Portfolio blog, welcome. On Fridays I post links to pieces that I’ve found personally compelling or to content I hope will scratch that itch, but I haven’t read yet.
As I’ve long said about this Friday feature, you may not like everything listed here, but you’re bound to like something. I’m a little early on the delivery date, but trying to work around my usual, crazy schedule.
- Justis Mosqueda’s Force Player Watch List – Always fascinating analysis.
- Pentagon Paid Sports Teams Millions Fr ‘Paid Patriotism” Events – Yep, not as patriotic as it was strategic.
- Jeff Risdon’s Week 9 College Football Scouting Watch Guide
- The Draft Breakdown Podcast – Emory Hunt is the guest.
Views: RSP Boiler Room Video No.1: Cowboys’ New RB Trey Williams
If you haven’t checked out the RSP Boiler Room Vids, you’ll enjoy these short episodes packed with the goods.
Download the 2015 Rookie Scouting Portfolio + Post-Draft Update!
Friday’s are also my chance to thank you for reading my work, encourage you to follow the RSP blog, and download the Rookie Scouting Portfolio publication.
If you’re in a dynasty league, the combination of the 2015 RSP and the RSP Post-Draft will have you prepared for this year and beyond.
Here’s just a sample of what my readers–new and old–are saying about the 2015 RSP. (Get ready for “Squee!” “Dammit” and jaws dropping)
Take a video tour of the 2015 pre-draft to see what I mean:
Seriously, this analysis is worth the price of the 2015 RSP package alone, but you also get the post-draft addendum with your purchase of the RSP. Remember 10 percent of each sale is donated to Darkness to Light to prevent sexual abuse in communities across the United States. While that alone should get you to download the RSP package, do it because you will be blown away with the detail and insight of the analysis and content. It’s why the RSP has grown so much in the past 10 years.
Listens/Views: Iron & Wine “The Trapeze Swinger”
In Case You Missed It/Coming Soon
- David Igono’s Analysis of Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott
- Gut Check No.354 – Week 9 – Dynasties Part II – RB Tiers
- Gut Check No.353: Week 8 – Dynasties Part I – QB Tiers
- Ross Tucker’s College Draft Podcast – Who I like more and less than their determined consensus
- David Igono’s Analysis of Indiana QB Nate Sudfeld – Is Sudfeld a diamond in the rough? Igono, a former Div-I DB, thinks so.
- RSP Film Room: QB Josh Dobbs vs. Oklahoma
Reads (Life In General)
- NASA Confirms That The ‘Impossible’ EmDrive Thruster Really Works, After New Tests – Could significantly cut space travel time without using liquid fuel.
- Don’t Eat Dungeness Crab, California Health Department Warns – Dangerous levels of Domoic acid, a neurotoxin.
- The Chilling Regularity of Mass Extinctions – Scientists say new evidence supports a 26-million-year cycle linking comet showers and global die-offs.
- Lt. Joe Gliniewicz Death A Suicide – Figurehead for propaganda against Black Lives Matter movement was corrupt. Meanwhile, cops far more likely to commit suicide than a gun battle or high speed chase.
- Thousands Riot at UC Berkley, Incident Called a ‘Brawl’ – Guns, knives, and property damage, but mostly white therefore it’s not handled as riot by media nor police.
- Sugar Industry Threatens to Scupper World Health Organization – The real thugs in America wear expensive suits and taught Big Tobacco how to obfuscate the truth and get their way.
- How Society Silences Sexually Abused Children – If they’re not crying, we assume they must not be hurting. Some pain is intense it causes disassociation from the moment.
- Staring at Computers at Night is Frying Your Brain. Here’s One Easy Fix – F.lux is the program and it works well. I noticed a difference immediately. Free and easy to install.