I had the good fortune to join Ross Tucker and Evan Silva on their Fantasy Feast Podcast this morning. Here’s what we covered:
- How good evaluation practices go beyond rankings and provide perspective about player fit with team.
- Jaelen Strong and why elements of the diverging viewpoints are both correct.
- Why I share a similar high regard for T.J. Yeldon as Ross, Evan, and Greg Cosell.
- What Hurricanes back of Miami-past does Duke Johnson remind me of and why?
- What can Devin Funchess do for your team?
- Which prospect I like more than most of my peers?
(Once again, here’s the link to the podcast)