Mathematical GIF Art, Weed-Inspired Logos, Jason Wood’s “On Second Thought” Series, Icelandic Landscapes, Battling Tenors, and RSP Post-Draft
Listens – Gene Ammons and Sonny Stitt
If could play remotely like either of these guys this blog would not exist.
What is Reads Listens Views?
If you’re new to the Rookie Scouting Portfolio blog, welcome. I post links on Fridays to content I’m saving for later consumption or pieces that I found compelling. You may not like everything listed here, but you’re bound to like something.
Download the 2014 Rookie Scouting Portfolio + Post-Draft Update!
Friday’s are also my chance to thank you for reading my work, encourage you to follow the RSP blog, and download the Rookie Scouting Portfolio publication.
The 2014 Rookie Scouting Portfolio Post-Draft Add-On is ready for download. If you’re in a dynasty league, the combination of the 2014 RSP and the RSP Post-Draft will have you prepared for this year and beyond. Want details? Need details? I have ’em right here:
- 84 pages
- How to use the RSP and RSP-Post Draft together
- Good/Bad post-draft fits
- UDFAs to watch
- Long-term dynasty waiver wire gems
- Strategic overview of 2014 rookie drafts
- Tiered Value Chart Cheat Sheet across all positions
- Post-Draft rankings analysis and commentary–including notes about impending contracts years of competition on the depth charts
- Average Draft Position (ADP) Data of 19 dynasty drafts
- RSP Ranking-to-ADP Value Data
- Raw Data Worksheets to continue calculating additional ADP data for future drafts
Hell, take a video tour of the 2013 post-draft to see what I mean:
Seriously, this analysis is worth the price of the 2014 RSP package alone, but you get this as a part of your purchase with the 2014 RSP. Remember 10 percent of each sale is donated to Darkness to Light to prevent sexual abuse in communities across the United States. While that alone should get you to download the RSP package, do it because you will be blown away with the detail and insight of the analysis and content. It’s why the RSP has grown so much in the past nine years.
Best yet, 10 percent of each RSP sale is donated to Darkness to Light, a non-profit devoted to preventing and addressing sexual abuse through community training in schools, religious groups, and a variety of civic groups across the U.S.
In Case You Missed It/Coming Soon
- On The Couch: Yesterday Bloom And I Discussed Fantasy Options Where We Lacked Clarity
- Kasen Williams and The Gray Area Between Attacking and Protecting The Target
- The Boiler Room: Ameer Abdullah — The Difficulty of Judging Football Speed
- Flashes: Allen Hurns (From September of 2013)
- RSP Sample Report and Analysis: KC TE Travis Kelce – My No.1-ranked TE in the 2013 draft class. See why he comps to Gronkowski and Witten.
- RSO Journal: My Rookie Draft, Auction Prep, and Free Agent Results – 20% discount to start your own RSO league inside.
- Jason Wood’s “On Second Thought” Series – Wood’s fantasy stances that changed after watching the preseason games. This link is to RBs, but there are posts for QBs, WRs, TEs, and DEF and PKs.
- What If All The NFL Logos Smoked Weed – Good find, Bloom.
- Vikings Intrigued By Matt Cassel’s Ability … (To Get The Fuck Out of Adrian Peterson’s Way) – Bramel topped you there, Bloom.
- ESPN is Now Reporting on How Often Michael Sam Showers With Teammates – 20 years from now this is going to appear ridiculous.
Breathtaking Aerial Landscapes of Iceland by Sara Martinet at Colossal
Reads (Life In General)
- Stunning Before and After Images of California’s Drought
- Why Silicon Valley Billionaires are Obsessed With Burning Man
- 7 Dynamics That Support White Privilege – I wish I could tell you that this phrase is made up. I didn’t want to believe it, but I’ve seen way too much in my 26 years of adulthood to deny it exists.
- Studying? Take A Break and Embrace Your Distractions – It’s helpful to the learning process despite what the old-school disciplinarians think.
- Police Trampled The Makeshift Memorial Built by Michael Brown’s Mom –
- China’s Pollution Crisis Inspires An Unsettling Art Exhibit
- California Trees Nailed As The Source of Mystery Infections – One-third of AIDs-related deaths are thought to be caused by the fungus in Canary Island pine trees.
- For Blacks, America Is Dangerous By Default